Major project results obtained in HOLISHIP will be presented in a public workshop on 9 December 2020. Due to the current pandemic situation we need to switch from the originally planned physical workshop to an online version. For the workshop we will use GoTo Meeting and participants will be able to ask questions using the chat function.
The workshop will start at 10 a.m. CET and end at approximately 12:30 p.m. CET.
- The HOLISHIP design philosophy – Prof. Apostolos Papanikolaou HSVA / NTUA
- The HOLISHIP design platform(s) – Stefan Harries, Friendship Systems
- Complex power system configuration for an OSV vessel – Sverre Torben, Kongsberg
- Concept design for an advanced RoPAX ferry – George Mermiris Tritec
- Intelligent General Arrangement – a Double Ended Ferry example – Markus Jokinen, Elomatic